bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451: The Authorized Adaptation - Ray Bradbury, Tim Hamilton

"And if you drown, at least die knowing you were headed for shore" -pg 77

During the reading, I would have given this book a three, but since after I stopped reading I ruminated over the concept for at least an hour, I had to give it a four. The concept of a world without books is truly a nightmare world for most of us who frequent this site. The way that Bradbury presents it to us makes it seem that such a society is not far off from our own.

My new favorite question to ask readers of this book is "If you could save only one book for humanity, which would it be?"

I cannot come up with an answer :)