bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Reread Reactions: The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James

The Taming of the Duke - Eloisa James

Originally published on GR on the reread date of summer 2010.

I loved the tension between Imogen and Rafe throughout this series. This book was the culmination of that, but the "big reveal" wasn't enough for me and was kind of a "Wait... what?" I still thought it was good, and I still really love the secondary character. It just seems that there was not enough time spent with just Rafe (and I mean Rafe) and Imogen.

In another note, the cover is to die for and may be my favorite cover that I own.

Note from today:

I dont know if this is the favorite cover I own ha. I remember though walking past the cover when I was grocery shopping my freshman year of college and seeing it ... chesting at me. I didn't buy it. I didn't have much of a budget back then. Then we were at the mall at Waldenbooks, again... there.. drawing me, calling, "Read me". Finally I caved the next time I was at WalMart and that is how I got started on Eloisa James.

I wonder with all the lack of books at stores if I will ever have a story like that again?