bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Progress Post: Infinite by Jodi Meadows

Infinite - Jodi Meadows

3/1/14 - 142 out of 418 pages.

I've lived a hundred lifetimes, Ana. I've loved before, been lonely, ached for what I couldn't have. I've always made sure to fill every lifetime with what I can, because I've seen others grow complacent and weary. I've seen them move from living to existing. I've been tempted down that path myself, because it sometimes looks easier than this constant caring and trying to grow and change and be more that I am.

I've also lived long enough to understand that there are few things more important than being with the people you care about most. And that's you. Ana. What good is reincarnation if I don't have you?

- Sam, pg 141-142