bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Review: Three Nights with a Scoundrel by Tessa Dare

Three Nights with a Scoundrel - Tessa Dare

Ah, finally! My favorite of the three! This book grabbed me and didnt let go! I am pretty sure I read this in about 24 hours.

Why did I like this one more? The characters are so unique and interesting in the romance novel world! Let's take a look.

Lily is deaf. She was sick as a girl and lost her hearing, so this already makes for an interesting perspective. I loved seeing how she interacted at a dinner scene or could read lips pretty well, but could hardly ever get new names.

Then there is Julian. He is trying to assuage his guilt over his friends death all the while trying to fight his love for Lily. Among other things. There are some things I dont want to spoil :)

I think I love this book because I know the characters. I know the background of what Julian is doing. The characters themselves have a history that we may not know at the beginning of the book, but sometimes its nice interacting with a book where the characters aren't love struck.

So there we have it. The Stud Club trilogy. Would I recommend it? Yup! It was really entertaining! Very satisfying as well.

Cross posted at my blog, The Competitive Bibliomaniac