bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Trick Questions, Zen-like Riddles, Insanely Difficult Puzzles, and Other Devious Interviewing Techniques You Need to Know to Get a Job Anywhere in the New Economy - William Poundstone

I am not going to rate this book because I didn't actually read it.

Update 8/18: I changed my mind. I am giving this a 3/5 because I did enjoy what I saw, and that is my "I enjoyed this" rating.

My sole purpose in getting it was to see how I would do on the brainteasers. Lucky for me they are all located in the back, so I did quite a few of those (meaning I read them, thought about it, then read the answers). It is safe to say I would not be working for Google.

Lucky the hardest question I was asked on my interview two years ago was about books :)

Originally published on GR in 2012.