bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Unlocked by Courtney Milan

Unlocked - Courtney Milan

hmm. I am not as enchanted as the world seems to be with this. Initial thoughts with a longer review to follow.

The Good
I liked the unique story-line where it isn't a big misunderstanding and in fact the hero was an ass.

The Meh
The characters were not horrid, but I don't think super fleshed out either. They were okay, unique enough but not amazing.

The Boo
So what the hell is with the missing seven months? I am sad we missed this section of their development. And also I'm torn. If this book would have been full length with the characterizations not growing and keeping them one note-esque, then I wouldn't have liked that, but as it stands I feel like the actual falling in love and healing took place off screen. So sadness there.

I'll flesh this out when I am not on a tablet :-)

Originally posted on GR in June 2012. Re: the fleshing out of this review: I'll take Things That Never Happened for 1000, Alex.