bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions & Progress Post: Brody by Emma Lang

Brody - Emma Lang

Now, you see two stars, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I think my guilty pleasures are historical westerns. Is the book written well? It's okay. I thought Olivia was a bit too perfect a lot of the times. And Brody was alright I guess.

The story was engaging and westerny which is what I was looking for. I think I liked Matthew a bit more, but the series isn't horrible. It's a nice break from all the regency :)

Originally Posted on GR November 2012

Reading Progress:

11/05/2012     30.0% "This romance series is seriously my guilty pleasure. Like for reals."
11/05/2012     50.0% "I must say that the story is compelling, if a little out there and bumpily told, and despite their faults, I do like Brody and Olivia. But sometimes the wording makes me lol"