bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Challenge: 30 Day Book Challenge Day Ten

Green Eggs and Ham - Dr. Seuss

A Book that Reminds You of Home

This one is extremely hard. I really can't think of a book that reminds me of home. I mostly read to experience new things that don't remind me of my current existence. When I was in China, living over there for a year, I read a)whatever I could get my hands on but b)romance novels because that was what was like my constant.

I can give you a movie that reminds me of time spent with my mom (When Harry Met Sally) and two musical acts that remind me of car trips when I was little (John Denver and the Eagles... seriously it was like the only two CDs we owned), but I really can't think of a book.

I have books that have connotations for me the Harry Potter series makes me think of summer. Shanna makes me think of first starting out reading romance. But I think I am going to take this to my favorite book I remember reading as a child, because family = home for me, and that book is Green Eggs and Ham. I memorized the book we read it so much, and I wouldn't let my mom skip a page :)