bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Jake by R.C. Ryan

Jake - R.C. Ryan

Jake was just an okay read for me. It was very predictable and continued on for 100 pages after the climax. It was a rough read for me, and I not sure if I would ever read the rest of the series. That said I don't read very many contemporary romances, especially westerns, although I do have a soft spot for them (westerns that it... not contemporary romance).

The ending dragged; it was a little depressing and very predictable. So I'm not sure if I could recommend this, but it is something that I did finish because the plot was a little bit entertaining with all of the intrigue. That said I'm not sad I read it not likely to read another.

Also do they really call jeans denims in some part of the country?

Originally published on GR in March 2013