bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Challenge: 30 Day Book Challenge Day Four

Moonglow  - Kristen Callihan

Favorite Book of your Favorite Series

I talked about this yesterday unknowing that it was the next day... I guess I should read ahead more often. Moonglow is my favorite of the three book series Darkest London by Kristen Callihan that I mentioned yesterday.

Here is what I had to say in a post I wrote back in December after I finished it.

I loved the romance between our leads! It felt very believable. The plot was alright, but really the strong improvement was in the more developed secondary characters and more interesting world building, since this book is a paranormal historical romance.

Here we have the story of the sister of the heroine from Firelight, Daisy. Newly widowed from a horrible man, she is ready to "live it up." You may sat that she is even living it up too much when she is making out with a dude in an alley and a werewolf attacks. This unwittingly throws her under the protection of Ian. Both Ian and Daisy have secrets of their own but I love how they came together to not only overcome past pain, but to solve the mystery of the rogue werewolf.

This is in a series, and I would probably recommend for full understanding amazingness to start with the first book before this.