bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Hey BookLikes! Here is a short intro to me!

Hey world! Welcome to Bambbles Rambles. That over there is me, Julia aka Bambbles. I am a reviewer over at The Broke and the Bookish and have been known to haunt Goodreads and Twitter.

I read and review a mix of everything, but primarily what you will see here is historical romance.

I am looking forward to trying out all that BookLikes has to offer and will slowly be moving my 1,000 books that I have cataloged onto this site. I am going to be reevaluating my shelfing needs.

During that time I'll be posting some reviews as well as links and things that I find cool/interesting that are (mostly) book related.

Welcome to the site :)