bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

RetroReview: Kathleen E. Woodiwiss Part I

Shanna - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss So Worthy My Love - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss Come Love a Stranger - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss A Rose in Winter - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Shanna

By Kathleen E Woodiwiss.
Bams Says: This is, to date, my favorite romance novel I have ever read. Shanna and Ruark are my favorite couple. And this book has so much action and adventure and such a twisted plot that you wonder if they will ever be together! This one I highly recommend for the RN reader!

So Worthy, My Love
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
bams Says: This was the first KEW book I ever read! My cousin, Erin, who got me into the Romance genre, gave me this book to read and I fell in love with the genre. Thank you Maxim and Elise! Highly recommended!

Come Love A Stranger
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says: AH! This is another one of my favorite KEW books. I absolutely LOVE Ashton and Lierin! And the best part, i found this book for $1.00 at a thrift store so its mine forever! The main character loses her memory. Very very GOOD! Highly Recommended!

A Rose in Winter
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says:A Classic Beauty and the Beast story with a new twist! Erienne has fallen in love with a Yankee, Christopher Seaton, but had been married off to Lord Saxton. What's a girl to do? Classic battle between loyalty and love. Highly recommended!

Note from Now:

Woodiwiss was my gateway drug. I had read two romance novels before reading So Worthy, My Love, but it was the latter that just pushed me into romance fanatic. There are quite a few, so I am going to break them into two posts, so look forward to more.

Shanna is still my go to default favorite for romance. I haven't reread it in years though, so I wonder if that would hold up for me.  I remember snippets from all the others. I was so impressionable then. I really loved a lot of these, head over heals for these guys. I am sort of trepidatious about reading them a potentially ruining that childlike love that I have for them.

Oh well, I am over thinking this. Enjoy.

RetroReview is a short series I am doing from old reviews I found on my old Geocities page, so pre-GR circa 2004. I was in high school so forgive the lingo. Bunny and Gary are my friends code names; Bams is mine.