bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

RetroReview: Time Series Quartet

Both Sides of Time - Caroline B. Cooney Out of Time - Caroline B. Cooney Prisoner of Time - Caroline B. Cooney For All Time - Caroline B. Cooney

The Time Series Quartet
By Caroline B Cooney

Both Sides of Time
Bams Says: This one I actually had read when I was like 13, then reread when I was 17. It was amazing both times. I have to say this is a good jump into the series, but it doesn't hold the title of my favorite. Strat and Annie are a really cute couple!

Out of Time
Bams Says: This one held the title of my favorite when I was 13 and is now a joint favorite with the last in the series. This book held you tight and took you for a ride as Annie again travels back for Strat. *sigh*

Prisoner Of Time
Bams Says: This one totally does a 360 away from the other two. Instead of following Strat and Annie, we follow Devonny, Strat's sister through her adventures in modern day America. I enjoyed this better my second time through.

For All Time
Bams Says: This one I had not read when I was 13, so it was totally new to me. And I loved it! Set between New York and Egypt, you are again swept  up in the Strat and Annie romance. I have to say this series has a good ending in my opinion and that's why I love this book and its the joint favorite with Out Of Time.

Note from now: Oh how I loved this time travel YA romance. It was a good set of books that I would recommend to middle grade/YA readers looking for that sort of thing.

RetroReview is a short series I am doing from old reviews I found on my old Geocities page, so pre-GR circa 2004. I was in high school so forgive the lingo. Bunny and Gary are my friends code names; Bams is mine.