bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

RetroReview: Johanna Lindsey

You Belong to Me - Johanna Lindsey Secret Fire - Johanna Lindsey Angel - Johanna Lindsey

You Belong To Me
By Johanna Lindsey
Bams Says: Ah Alex and Vasili! A wonderful Russian Romance. Bunny gave me this one to read and I loved it!

Note from now: I just bought this book on sale recently. I hope it lives up to my apparent liking for it.

Secret Fire
By Johanna Lindsey
Bams Says: Another one of Bunny's recommends. Lady Katherine dresses up as a servant to save her sister from an awful marriage, well in her eyes. She ends up being captured by Dimitri, a Prince from Russia, and well... the story goes on from there. Gary also read and loved this!

Note from now: I reread this book about a year ago and one starred it. It was horrible and rapey and urg. I can't believe I liked it! Oh well, a different time I guess

Angel
By Johanna Lindsey
Bams Says: This was my first ever Johanna Lindsey novel! It's about Cassie, a rancher girl, and Angel, an orphan from the mountains who is, by a mistake of course, her hired hand to sort out a feud that she started! I think I was so touched by this one I cried <.< Maybe... hehe!

Note from now: This one I still like. I read this about a year ago again and it's still good. And it has a lovely picture of naked Fabio with a panther on the inset cover. I can't even...

A Man to Call My Own
By Johanna Lindsey
Set on a Ranch, with a very sexy ranch hand Chad Kinkaid. Oh and did i forget to mention? There are identical twins in this story *evil laugh*!

Note from now: Oh the twins trope. I haven't read you in a while.

RetroReview is a short series I am doing from old reviews I found on my old Geocities page, so pre-GR circa 2004. I was in high school so forgive the lingo. Bunny and Gary are my friends code names; Bams is mine.