bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes

RetroReview: Kathleen E. Woodiwiss Part II

The Flame and the Flower - Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

The Flame and the Flower
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says: This is KEW's first book! I read it of course 30 years or so after it came out, but it was still as good as it could be! Heather gets abducted by Brandon Birmingham, a man married to the sea. What happens next? Read it, hehe!

The Elusive Flame
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says: The sequel to The Flame and the Flower staring none other then Beauregard Brimingham, who makes his first appearance in the aforementioned book! The pairing in this one, Beau and Cerynise!

A Season Beyond a Kiss
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says: This one is the third book in the Birmingham family. Jeffery is the star of this one, with his wife, Raeylnn (I love that name!). The book starts off a bit weird if you didn't read a little short story that she did on the couple, which I did not. But after your past that initial "What did I miss about 100 pages?" Then its amazing!

The Reluctant Suitor
By Kathleen E Woodiwiss
Bams Says: This one was really wonderful! Just writing this about it make me want to read it again! Adrianna and Colton, so cute, so cute, so CUTE! Highly Recommended!

Note from Now: One thing that always bugged me though was the names of the females in these books. They were always so strange and almost impossible to say. No one is every just named Mary or something haha.

I think there are still one or two books that I have not read by her, but not many. I kind of want to finish it just so I can say I've read them all. Like if they were Pokemon cards.

RetroReview is a short series I am doing from old reviews I found on my old Geocities page, so pre-GR circa 2004. I was in high school so forgive the lingo. Bunny and Gary are my friends code names; Bams is mine.