bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Reread Reactions: Kiss Me, Annabel by Eloisa James

Kiss Me, Annabel - Eloisa James

I still really like this book. Annabel is a strong women such that you rarely seen in romance novels. Not that there are not novels with strong women, in fact there are a plethora. But Annabel is special in that in every bit as self assured as she is, its there to hide her self-conscious desire for love. So daddy issues, I guess.

Ewan is not as strongly developed as Annabel but still a hero I wouldn't mind having around. And as always in this series, the supporting cast is awesome!

Originally posted on GR in May 2010