bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Reread Reactions: Pleasure for Pleasure by Eloisa James

Pleasure for Pleasure (Essex Sisters, book 4) - Eloisa James

The one thing I don't like about series is that sometimes they lose the main focus. The main couple should always be that. I loved the scenes with Josie and Mayne early on and felt the balance was alright, but then once we are in the stables the next two chapters are leaving us with a cliffhanger!

In this regard it is like the other books in the series. Does this mean I didn't enjoy it? No I did. It was good. But I think in regards to series, she handles her Desperate Duchess series better.

Originally published in June 2010 on GR