bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins

A new favorite series to be sure, starting with the Hunger Games this series has taken me out of the world of now and into a horrific future where people just accept their oppression and exploitation by the Capital. Every year they force children to compete in a fight to the death, the Hunger Games. These books (once you get over the ridiculous names) are super gripping and full of interesting plots and characters.

I didn't think that this book could hold up to how much I loved the Hunger Games, but I was wrong. Completely took me for a loop again, and again. When I thought I figured it out, nope. Wrong.

Originally published on GR in May 2010