bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Promise Me Tonight by Sara Lindsey

Promise Me Tonight - Sara Lindsey

There were times when reading this book that I literally laughed out loud. Sadly, these times did not outweigh the times I was sighing in exasperation.

The character's are not bad. They have potential, but they fit too well into types that I could read anywhere written better.

It's her first novel, so I may give her another chance once she has had some time to polish things up, but right now it was just repetitive, boring and not engaging.

It didn't help that my eBook was somehow missing most of chapter 21, but at that point I had given up the redemption of this book.

Too much misunderstanding, not enough sexual tension. But there were times when I laughed at loud.

I may try Miss Lindsey again in a couple of years.

Originally posted on GR in Jun 2010