bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Progress Post: The Iron Duke

The Iron Duke (Iron Seas Series #1) - Meljean Brook
04/30/2012 page 147   39.0%
04/30/2012 page 202   53.0% "hmm. I was thinking this guy was a huge possessive alphole but tides are turning into character growth. yet still alpha. not that there is anything wrong with that."
04/30/2012 page 202   53.0% "also lol he tripped over a table"
05/01/2012 page 215   57.0% "holy lol. re the frenzy. "at least I didn't get with child and was with someone I knew."" who?" "I say inspector if this isn't something you want to talk about ..." "my friend, felicity" "oh, pray then. do talk about it" oh scarsdale <3"
05/01/2012 page 256   68.0% "huh. I'm surprised by the depth of these characters. and how the plot is continually used to add more dimension."

Originally posted on GR in May 2012