bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Kevin My Military Man by Shane Kaelle

Kevin My Military Man - Shane Kaelle

I received this book in a first reads giveaway and it sounded like a very interesting novel. When I opened the book, I was a little put off from the letter from the author defending her book to me before I really had a chance to judge for myself. This gave me a little bit of a bitter taste that was hard to get back to the unbiased mindset.

I must be honest, I didn't finish. What I did read was very tell not show and was just a little too much detail for me. (I really am not into the details, move it along please).

It an interesting concept for a story, but I just don't think that it was executed well.

Originally posted on GR in Aug 2010