bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean

I could really relate to Callie in the beginning of the book. Passive, letting life just go by, it really struck home. I fell in love when she made the list. Oh how great a heroine. I lost some of that love as the book went on and she "fell in love so long ago from the one guy who gave her the time of day" Sigh. It was well written and entertaining if not predictable. Not horrid, but not super amazing. I will be picking up the next in the series though!

Originally posted on GR in July 2011