bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

I didn't enjoy Outlander as much as the rest of the world. My review can attest to that, but I don't think it's made it's way over here yet so here is a link to the blog. I gave it the ever enigmatic rating of "Okay and a half".

I am wondering, rereading my thoughts, if watching the Starz series would actually work better for me, seeing as my biggest gripe was the lack of editing. Plus if it employs beautiful Scottish accents like the ones in this video, I will have the same ailment as catpea33 does in the comments:

"My knickers just fell off by accident."

So, is Outlander something you all are going to make a point to watch in 2014?