bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 58 out of 277 pages.

How the Marquess Was Won - Julie Anne Long

Unrelated: I wanted to test this reading progress thing. Does it make a new post every time there is an update or continue to append to the same post?

I had an hour or so to kill while my car was being fixed today, and despite the unbearable misfortune of being in a room with people watching that Kardashion show (i don't even know how to spell it... nor do I care... seriously they bounced between talking about a camel toe and a baby shower.. .how do people watch this shit?), I was able to get into this book.

So far the dialogue dance between the leads is amazing and captivating. I hope that translates to their eventual romance as well :D