bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Review: Bossypants by Tina Fey

Bossypants - Tina Fey

Quite funny! Way worth it to listen to the audiobook! I felt like I had quite a few people look at me askance when I would burst out laughing in the middle of the evening train commute. It was funny and entertaining. I learned a bit and listened to a few parts twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The only downer (positive?) is that a little more than a few times she mentions viewing some image or something on the PDF. It is nice that they have it but most of the times I was listening in a place that I didn't have access to look to the PDF. I think it would be great to see it in context, but I wouldn't trade actually hearing her read it.

Originally posted on GR in Jul 2011

Some more comments:

Here is another positive for you! If you get the audiobook, you will not have to stare at this horrifying cover! I can't stand to look at it. Sorry that I am blasting it across your dashboards, people. *shiver*