bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: A Million Suns by Beth Revis

A Million Suns  - Beth Revis

Full review at my blog. Initial comments below

I literally just finished this. My initial thoughts? Excellently wow.

I am always worried that middle trilogy books are not going live up to the first, but this one did. There were a few minor, minor things that gave me pause, but for the most part this had a strong plot, excellent main character development and an overall engaging story. Some twists I did it see coming while others hit me like a truck.

Ingenious storytelling! This series is definitely worth your time. If you are not into scifi, no worries. Still check this out. It's like mystery scifi dystopian fantasy. Love it.

Originally published on GR in Jan 2013