bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions: Everything I Know About Love I Learned From Romance Novels

Everything I Know about Love I Learned from Romance Novels - Sarah Wendell

This was such a cute book. It reminded me of why I love romance novels. It was really cool to read what other people have learned about life and love from romance novels. Tons of awesome quotes in this book.

The next time someone asks me why I read romance novels or looks at me like they think I am less smart than I was before I professed my love of the genre, I am just going to point them to this book.

This was originally posted on GR in December 2011

In addition to my review from GR I wanted to document, mostly for myself, all of the awesome that came from my review of this book at The Broke and the Bookish, namely that SB Sarah quoted me on the blog. I remember being so elated I couldn't stop smiling and telling everyone about it :)