bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions & Progress Post: Raziel by Kristina Douglas

Raziel - Kristina Douglas

I officially returned this to the library today. I just really couldn't get into it.

Here is why:

1. Most of the time I really dislike first person narration.
2. This was first person narration that FLIPPED PEOPLE every other chapter. Now I have seen this done well, but here the problem was that you read a chapter then spent the first ten pages of the next chapter going over what just happened from the other persons perspective.

It just wasnt for me. 55 pages in is past my "give it 30 pages" rule. So I am out.

Originally posted on GR in Feb 2012

Progress Post:

01/22/2012 page 55   14.0%
01/29/2012 page 55   14.0% "Urg. I haven't picked this up again. I just don't think I can read it... maybe I'll try once more."