bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Progress Post: I Kissed an Earl

05/04/2012 page 70   18.0%
05/06/2012 page 152   40.0% "oh how I love this book. its way better than book three and may fight with book two for favorite if they keep this up. yay for the Redmonds."
05/07/2012 page 212   55.0%
05/09/2012 page 236   61.0% "hmm.. this book is falling for me fast. Violet is really starting to bother me. stop being stupid and grow up!"
05/10/2012 page 263   68.0% "Urgh.. i figured out what it is. I can't stand Violet because she is the ultimate MarySue. Boo."

I had comments on this one too! All this originally posted on GR in 2012

message 1: by Sherylgod - rated it 2 stars
Aug 13, 2012 02:12PM

message 2: by Julia - rated it 2 stars
Aug 15, 2012 11:18PM

Sherylgod wrote: "I also barely made it through this one. You were right on spot. The editing was terrible too!"

You are right. Honestly, I still have the crappy taste in my mouth from this book and it's making me weary to start the next one, which is currently sitting in my bookshelf. Still, gotta be optimistic I guess...