bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Challenge: 30 Day Book Challenge Day Twenty-Seven

A Storm of Swords - George R.R. Martin

The Most Surprising Plot Twist or Ending

Well this is like the worst prompt ever for spoiler conscious reader like myself. I hate knowing what is going to happen in books, even if it is just "The ending is shocking." Well, great! Now I am going to know that I will be shocked!

Sheldon throwing papers gif

But I will play along and throw out Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin as my choice. I am pretty sure that Martin as an author at this point is known for his unexpected plot and character developments, so I am hoping this isn't a shock to anyone. I am not going to say why or what blew me away about this book, but I literally did the "Did that really just happen?" look. I may have said it, too.

It's a great series and when one says "plot twists", it is my go to thought.

PS. I realize that it is November now, but I had a nice little weekend trip to Vegas and definitely did spend time browsing the internet while there... so only three more days :)