bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Challenge: 30 Day Book Challenge Day Twenty-one

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia #2) - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes

The first novel you remember reading

Urgh. I missed a day.. oh well. I am not going to pile them up, but I will catch up eventually.

Anyway. I am sure that I read novels before this, but the book that turned me back into reading for pleasure was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Something about it just captured my imagination, and thus started me back on the reading for fun kick (as opposed to the reading to complete the required amount of Accelerated Reader quizzes per quarter).

After that I read more Narnia novels (though not all of them), Little Women, Island of the Blue Dolphins, and those are the ones I can think of just sitting here. I am sure there were plenty more :)