bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 28/271 pages
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Reblog: PSA - Shorten your posts in the feed!

Note from Julia/Bambbles: I hear that not using these page breaks for long posts or posts with lots of GIFs in horrid for mobile and tablet users. So keep that in mind too :)

If you don't want to annoy lots of people with big assed posts on their dash... Use the page break function. Makes things so much less huge.

_________

Spread the word!

This adds a "Read More" button to expand the post.

Note: This also works when reblogging. Even if the original poster didn't use one. Also I often see reblogs where the original poster used a break and the reblogger didn't.

I'm just going to keep reblogging this. Thanks to the people who do it regularly!

Reblogged from rameau's ramblings