bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

Just Finished Reactions & Progress Post: Moonglow by Kristen Callihan

Moonglow  - Kristen Callihan

Yes. Just Fished the Book. I loved it more then Firelight. I have a new autobuy author!

I may even be giving this one five stars. Need to ruminate. Improved on all the things I disliked in Firelight (mostly around world-building and weak secondary characters) whoot!

Originally posted on GR in November 2012. I think the status updates I made over there (below) also speak for how much I just loved this one lol.

10/28/2012 page 93   24.0% "So glad I picked this up for airplane reading. So far just as engrossing as the first with different paranormal fun times."
10/31/2012 page 251   65.0% "Oh the tension! Well, played Ms. Callahan, well played."
11/01/2012 page 306   80.0% "There are good books, and there are books that make you say, "damn it I have to go to bed" and this is the latter."