bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Progress: 42/420 pages

Progress Post: Heart of Iron

Heart of Iron - Bec McMaster

55% Complete

I feel like I should be liking this more. I wanted to read this SO BAD after meeting this characters in book one. Don't get me wrong, the book is still interesting, but I feel like the characters romance is playing second fiddle to the other parts of the plot. I fell like based on what I know from these two, that these pages should be DRIPPING with sexual tension, which is my favorite kind of romance to read. The tension is there, but I should need a dehumidifier to read this... and yet I don't even need one of those cheap paper fans you win at the fair that can never close a second time...