bambbles

Bambbles Rambles

Books, Reviews, and general awesomeness

About Julia

Feel free to follow and reblog!

Wanton Christmas Wishes
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 42/420 pages

[Masterpost] Customizing BookLikes

Re-blogged from: http://j4n3m3.booklikes.com/post/351682/-masterpost-customizing-booklikes

There are quite a few tutorials on how to change the layout of your BookLikes blog. I figured it's good to have them all in one post, and I'd like to thank all who put a lot of work into making them so others can enjoy BookLikes.

Let's start with the customization blogs posted by BookLikes:

Tutorials made by BookLikers for BookLikers:

Note: All links open in a new window and take you to the original posts and their creators. Leave comments, likes and reblog the hell out of them so others can see it too :)

Source: http://j4n3m3.booklikes.com/post/351682/-masterpost-customizing-booklikes
Reblogged from Karlynp & The Doggone World